Monday, 21 July 2008

My home-made deckchair!

As you may have guessed by the title of this post, I've finished my deckchair! There's not much to say other than it's finished and I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself! Here a couple of pics of it, note the needle work!





After much demand, here is a picture of me and I am enjoying the deckchair.



Hoping for a lot of relaxing time in my deckchair.

Cheers
Nikki

3 comments:

a simple-person said...

not too shabby little missy!

great to see it finished, can't wait to try it out.

hopefully mine will be ready when i get back???

g.

Unidentified Living Being said...

wicked!
maybe start mine now, ill be there by the time its ready
xxx

Anonymous said...

Wow your quite the handy woman!

Thank you for Abdullah's 'Thingy' (Thats what Dawud decided to name him/it) Ill try n get a good picture of Abdullah with it and email it to you so you can see how much he likes it!

Nafeesa xxx