Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Bloody Brilliant Birthday Bath!

Yesterday it was my birthday and Gairy and Monkey Boy gave me a super present. They cleaned out an old bath (that happened to be left here by the last owners), and boiled tons of water on our stove and in the shower unit all without me knowing what they were doing! Then they moved it into the barn which will be our house and built a screen for privacy and put candles all around. They even suplied me with a bottle of Cava (care of Anna from her visit) and a Walkie Talkie so I could request a top up of hot water! It was really magic having a hot bath, by candle light, in our new-to-be-home. Those cold winter days are on their way and I'm thinking that the shower is not going to live up to my bath experience! Definately the most luxurious bath I've ever taken!

Not sure if you can really get the feel of it but see below.



An absolutely brilliant birthday bath!

Until later
Nikki

No comments: