Wednesday, 18 March 2009

my home-knitted big necked jumper!

Hello!

Just wanted to share with you my just finished jumper that I have been knitting over the last couple of years! (no, I haven't been knitting it continuously, but on and off - it seems I only really like knitting in the winter time for some strange reason?).

Anyhoo, not much to say other than this is my first home knitted jumper and I took on the task without a pattern - just based it on a jumper I bought a while ago, that I like a lot. So, I'm feeling pretty darn pleased with myself (having made up the pattern and getting it just as I wanted).

Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure.







If anyone wants one then you're out of luck, I would have to charge an absolute fortune to cover the labour costs, sorry!

Now I win either way, if it's sunny then that's great, but if it gets cold I get to wear my new jumper!

Laters potatas
Nikki

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice knitting hot stuff x

Briony Campbell said...

woweeeee! and i thought 32 shabooboos was a lotta work. Well done Knix

Bar50bara said...

Nikki Iam so impressed if i cant order one i am coming for lessons

Glenn says Hi

lots of love Barbara