Saturday, 21 June 2008

more of the hot stuff!

Hello All,

I haven't written on here for a while, so thought I'd just check in. Today was another sunny hot hot day with temperatures reaching 37 degrees C (98 Farenheight). We continued to work on the super big green house and we almost melted! Then this afternoon Gairy went on his second mountain bike ride of the day (the first was at 8am) and came back somewhere just beyond absolutely exhausted - he could barely walk! I on the other hand had a lazy read under a tree followed by a very enjoyable nap.

Also, we spotted a snake eating a big lizard, just outside our front door, pretty cool stuff.
See below.




It's so warm these days that we are now able to shower without having to build a fire underneath the water first. It's reasonably cold water, but very refreshing indeed. In fact I'm off to have one of those now.


See you in a while, crocodile.

Nikki

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

was there more than one snake there? Kind of looks like it...