Monday, 18 August 2008

Monkey Boy's Cross Bow

After many hours working hard, Monkey Boy has now completed his cross bow and it looks brilliant. The pictures below are with the first dart he made for it, he then made a second dart which was beautifully made and flew very well, but unfortunately his mate Rob managed to lose it on his first attempt!






Take a look at the detailed carving he put into the stock.



Keep up the good work Monkey Boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ! Great job!

I've made myself a few bows, out of ash trees, and one out of a beech plank. I gifted them. The only bow I have now is a "resin" one that I bought in a garage sale. Works quite well. I still haven't bow hunted large animals yet though. I don't have the "bow hunting" permit yet.

Anyway, I just stopped for a quick visit after seeing your post on DJ Forum.

Take care!
Misko